Chỉ số khả năng của quá trình, hay tỷ lệ khả năng của quá trình, là một thước đo thống kê về khả năng của quá trình: khả năng của một quá trình kỹ thuật để tạo ra đầu ra trong giới hạn đặc điểm kỹ thuật. Khái niệm về khả năng của quá trình chỉ có ý nghĩa đối với các quá trình ở trạng thái kiểm soát thống kê.
PROCESS CAPABILITY EXPERT COURSE Cp, Cpk and Cm, Cmk Analysis in Minitab (1 – 3 days)
Process Capability is the extent to which a stable process meets customer specifications. It applies to all businesses and industries and to aspects of life. Learn concepts that can be put to immediate use in the workplace to help you measure and improve processes.
Gain an understanding of process capability and how it can be used to predict the potential failure rate from a process. Learn the statistical techniques that are used to predict the complete output of a process based on a relatively small sample. A Process Capability Analysis is a predictive tool that enables right decisions to be made based on data and facts. You will use practical exercises to learn how to carry out effective process capability studies.
Cmk (capability machine index). If you also want to study the position of the machine’s capability in relation to the tolerance limits, you use the Cmk index, which describes the capability corrected for position. It is not much use having a high Cm index if the machine setting is way off center in relation to the middle of the tolerance range. A high Cmk index means, then, that you have a good machine with a small spread in relation to the tolerance width, and also that it is well centered within that width. If Cmk is equal to Cm, the machine is set to produce exactly in the middle of the tolerance range
Using Minitab to hands-on Practice with Normal, Weibull, Binomial Process Capability (Cp, Cpk, Cm, Cmk, Pp, Ppk, Cpm, Z Scores), Box Cox & Johnson.
What you’ll learn
Basic Concepts of Process capability: Cp, Cpk, Cm, Cmk, Pp, Ppk, Cpm, Z Scores, USL, LSL
Step by Step Process to conduct study and Analysis in Minitab
Compute Cp, Cpk, Cm, Cmk, Pp, and Ppk values for processes using continuous data.
Process Capability Concepts: Normality, Stability, Six Pack Analysis, Long Term Vs Short Term, Observed, Expected, Overall, Within, Z Bench
Data Transformation Techniques: Box-Cox and Johnson Transformation, Lambda
Decisioning which Process Capability Study to perform for all practical challenging situations – Normal, Weibull, Binomial
Determine how well a process and machine is able to meet customer requirements by measure of process capability and identify when one process is more capable than another.
Distinguish capable from non-capable processes.
Interpret Cp, Cpk, Cm, Cmk, Pp and Ppk and relate them to a defect level.
Identify how sample measurements are used to estimate population values.
Determine which Control Chart type is most appropriate for monitoring a particular process parameter.
Take relevant process information for a process using discrete data.
Calculate process assessment measurements.
Look at a powerful operation metric called Rolled Throughput Yield.
Detail of Course Outline:
|Basic Concepts of Process and Machine Capability||Process and Machine Capability – What & WhyStep by Step Process to Perform Process Capability StudyProcess Capability Indices – Computing Cp, Cpk, Cm, Cmk and Z ScoresLong Term Vs Short Term Process CapabilityHow Process Capability Assessment can be Useful||Day 1 Morning 8:30 – 11:30|
|Advanced Concepts of Process and Machine Capability with Minitab||How to Selection which Process Capability Study to PerformPerforming Normal Process Capability in Minitab (1)Performing Normal Process Capability in Minitab (2) – Cpm ComputationPerforming Normal Process Capability in Minitab (3) – Six Pack AnalysisResults of Process Capability in Minitab – Observed, Expected, Overall, WithinImprovement Strategies Based on Cp, Cpk, Cm, Cmk; Pp, Ppk, Cpm; Pmk||Day 1 Afternoon 13:30 – 16:00|
|Data Transforming||Transforming Non-Normal Data with Box Cox TransformationHyper parameter tuning of Box-Cox and Johnson TransformationHow to select between Box-Cox & Johnson Transformation – Practical Dataset||Day 2 Morning 8:30 – 11:30|
|Weibull, Binomial & Poisson Capability||Performing Weibull Process Capability & Interpretation of ResultsPerforming Binomial Process Capability & Interpreting resultsPerforming Poisson Process Capability in Minitab||Day 2 Afternoon 13:30 – 16:00|
A knowledge of Basic Statistics is helpful.
Who Should Attend:
According to the arrangement and organization of Jabil Vietnam.
Number of Participants:
Arrange by customer, but to good maintain classes, number of participants should be not excess 20 people.
Program Cost: Liên hệ để được báo giá chi tiết
Note: This cost is including Accommodation, Travel, Training material, Certificate, invoice VAT.
Full name: MBB. PHẠM THANH DIỆU
Mobile : 0988000364
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: : www.cicc.com.vn
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
- Industrial Engineering Polytechnic University of HCM
- BSC KPIs & OKRs, Mini MBA at FPT Leadership Institute
- Black Belt Six Sigma at Samsung Electronic Vietnam
- Master Black Belt Lean Six Sigma at Johnson Controls Leadership Institute
- QA & Supply Chain Management at Metro Cash & Carry
- Financial Modeling, ISO 9001, IATF 16949, CMMi Auditor, PMP, Lean, TPM … at Training Center
- Always striving to improve capability of myself and use all possibilities to pioneer to support our clients get fast access and rollout the 4th Industrial Revolution with the explosion of Big Data, IoT, AI.
- Sharing knowledge been proven with a passion for pursuing innovative tools and methods, based on experience from multinational corporations, knowledge based on real practice.
- Pursue career objective in management and strategic planning according to Balanced Scorecard, Lean Six Sigma, Lean TPM, Lean TQM, Lean Supply Chain … Parallel that have comprehensive system integration and digitization with the information technology and automation platforms to make the management and operation process Flexible – Efficient – Sustainable and Automated.
- Always commit to working together in long-term with clients to improve performance and compliance with standards requirements, improve efficiency and effectiveness of the whole system in the process of integrating all internal resources to achieve the goals. Strategic standard for sustainable development towards “GLOBAL ENTERPRISE 4.0” standard.
SUMMARY: With nearly 20 years of full-time work experience, training, consulting, and coaching in the field of improvement.
- Founder & Chairman/CEO of Continuous Improvement Consulting Company (CiCC) https://cicc.com.vn
- Trainer & Consultant for HPM https://hpm.edu.vn as 6S, Kaizen, Core Tools, Lean, Six Sigma, TPM, TQM…
- Trainer & Consultant for URS Vietnam https://www.urs.vn as CoreTools, Lean, Six Sigma, TPM, TQM…
- Trainer & Consultant for VJCC https://www.vjcchcmc.org.vn as TPM, TPM, TQM, QCC, SPC, 5S, Kaizen
- Trainer & Consultant for some educational institutions & universities, training centers in Vietnam
- Co-founder of Lean6sigma Vietnam Network http://lean6sigma.vn
- Have been working more than 10 years as full-time experience working in continuous improvement Lean, Six Sigma, TPM, BSC, SCM, ERP … at leading corporations in the world such as:
- Black Belt Six Sigma full time at Samsung Electronic Vietnam https://www.samsung.com
- Quality Assurance Officer (QA) and Supply Chain Development (SCM) at Metro Cash & Carry Vietnam https://www.metroag.de
- Head of Continuous Improvement & Master Black Belt at Johnson Controls Vietnam https://www.johnsoncontrols.com
- Head of Continuous Improvement at FPT Corporation https://fpt.com.vn
- Head of Continuous Improvement, Trainer and Consultant at Quatest3 http://quatest3.com.vn
- Have knowledge of finance and securities during time working as Chairman Assistant & Project Director of VNDIRECT Securities https://www.vndirect.com.vn
- Strategy Director of VinaCert http://www.vinacert.vn and Project Director of Vietnam Food Safety Chain Platform http://vfsc.vn
More detail about customer, please refer to https://cicc.com.vn/khach-hang/
In addition, I have conducted many training courses from basic to high level such as “Lean implementation, Green Belt, Black Belt…” for many organizations and individuals. Moreover, I have been invited to speak at a lot of conference and seminar about productivity and quality around Vietnam.
I have been participated in national projects as: Digital Transformation, BIC – Best in Class, TQM Program, Annual Productivity – Quality Improvement and Lean Six Sigma Pilot Application Projects, …
CiCC collaborates with a wide range of organizations that give us greater capacity to meet our clients’ needs. By working together, CiCC and its partners deliver the most comprehensive performance excellence training and consulting across Vietnam and other Countries.
We are looking forward to receiving attention and approval of your company:
Khóa học năng lực quá trình Cp và Cpk thường được tổ chức trong một khung thời gian ngắn, từ một đến ba ngày, tùy thuộc vào sâu rộng và chi tiết của nội dung. Trong quá trình học, bạn sẽ tham gia vào các bài giảng, thảo luận nhóm, và thực hành các bài tập để áp dụng kiến thức vào thực tế.
Khóa học này hữu ích cho những người làm việc trong lĩnh vực quản lý chất lượng, kỹ sư chất lượng, nhà sản xuất và bất kỳ ai quan tâm đến việc cải thiện quy trình sản xuất và đảm bảo chất lượng sản phẩm. Nó cung cấp cho bạn những kiến thức cần thiết để đánh giá và cải thiện quá trình, từ đó đảm bảo rằng sản phẩm và dịch vụ của bạn đáp ứng được yêu cầu và mong đợi của khách hàng.